Whether meeting via Skype or in person, the first meeting is intended to gather as much information about the client business, product and/or service as possible. We have developed questionnaires prior to this meeting to try and capture as much data about your objectives as possible. Our questionnaires cover the following areas of interest:
- Digital marketing objectives
- Digital marketing history (if applicable)
- Point of contact for the duration of the project
- Reference material for digital marketing campaigns (i.e product pages, product images)
- Digital advertising budget
- Timeline (if applicable)
Some of the questions usually asked during the initial meeting with the client are related to ideal objectives for the business, realistic benchmarks for the coming months, resources available for the project, project timeline and ideal reporting formats.